"Be The Best You Can Be Program"
Children's Programs Ages 3-7 and 8-13
Sometimes we will allow a younger sibling to be part of an older siblings group, dependent on maturity.
We offer 8 week programs, 6 month programs and Summer Day Camps
"Confidence and Leadership Success Program"
If you require a payment plan please call Michelle or Vivian at 587-952-5032. We do offer subsidy for low income families.
Class Location: 333-17 Ave SW
March 3/19-April 28/19 No Class April 21
May 5/19-July 7/19 No Class May 19 or June 30
July 7/19-Sept 8/19 No Class Aug 4 or Sept 1
Below you will see our beginner programs from levels 1-5. All beginners are encouraged to begin in Level 1 and work their way through. Each Level runs for 8 weeks.
Watch as your child blossoms through our "Being The Best You Can Program".
1. Beginner Level 1 works with Ensemble Building and Play: working with "Yes, and..." as well as learning the basic rules and setting a foundation on which to grow upon. Focus will be on building an ensemble within the group through improvisation games, which will improve focus, concentration, comfort in social settings and improving confidence. This program includes mindfulness meditation, gratitude and "I AM" affirmation journals.
2. Beginner level 2 works with Basic Scene Work: students will learn to use truthful emotion, how to listen to understand, rather than listening to respond, as well as to continue to hone skills from level 1. Students will also begin their self exploration through identity work which includes knowing themselves through physical, social, psychological and emotional aspects. Students will explore their 5 senses to activate them to their true potential, as we tend to do a lot of activities in a mechanical routine.
3. Beginner Level 3 works with Identity and Character Work. Students will develop a solid foundation of their Identity and explore it through 5 factors which are social, physical, psychological, moral and emotional work. This will closely tie into learning how to create a character from ground up utilizing character point of view, character emotions and building character backstories to include truthful emotions. Students will also explore physical actions and emotional reactions.
4. Beginner Level 4 works with Character Work: students will go into character building focusing on psychological, social, moral and emotional aspect, paying attention to character's physical movements and traits. As well, students will work on basics of creating character relationships. These relationships will be built through past and current experiences. Truthful feelings will be put into these relationships.
5. Beginner Level 5 Advanced Scene Work with Character Development and Performance: Students will take everything they have learned in the 4 first levels to put together a play, under the teacher's direction. This play will be performed for the parents and families of students.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, UPON COMPLETION OF EACH LEVEL.
Classes and programs are exchange only. Once registered in a program with a deposit and signed agreement, there are no refunds if you miss a class, but we will do our best to exchange the class. Must give minimum 48 hours notice to Exchange classes.